Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Should you Consular Process or Adjust Your Status in the United States?

By |Published on June 25th, 2015|Posted in Immigration
Client's often ask us whether they should wait to get their permanent residence in the United States or process their immigrant visa through an embassy abroad. We always advise our clients to remain in the United States until their adjustment is completed. However, there are some instances where
Comments: 0 Comments

Read More